Thursday, September 9, 2010

hellooo!

So I guess I've been MIA for the past few weeks ha.. they have been busy busy! There is way too much to recap from these past few weeks because I did a loottt. I'll sum it up nicely for you guys though. I'll keep it short and sweet.

I did my training in North Carolina. Wooo I am not a big fan of North Carolina! The training part was good.. I feel a bit more confident in my abilities now. I got bit/stung by a lot of insects... mainly mosquitos and spiders. So that wasn't much fun. Met some awesome people, learned some awesome things... had little mini reunions with friends I had studied abroad with. Tons of fun!

My times off from work have been fun. Mostly getting to know everyone I work with and exploring what I can of Rhode Island. I go walking around a lot by myself in my little town.. mostly to get a feel for where things are and just to get out of the house sometimes. It's nice walking around my little town... get to call some people and mostly relax and clear my head.

There isn't much else to say really. I am enjoying work and having a grand time with my new friends here. I am seeing my roommate from Spain tonight! Ahh I am excited. Last few weeks have been awesome because of all the reunions I've had.

So that is all. Short and sweet. Mostly to report that I am still alive! Woohoo.

Ciao! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment