Friday, September 16, 2011

On the road...

... to grad school!

I have been using the U.S. News Best Social Work Programs website as a start to my big grand research on different graduate schools in the country. So hard to narrow my list! Considering I will go almost anywhere in the US... well no correction. I will not go almost anywhere. I probably won't go anywhere near the south. Too many weather hazards and bugs. No thanks.

My list is still pretty extensive. Though, I started writing down deadline dates and information sessions at various schools. Curious?

The University of Denver. (costs an arm and a leg)
The University of Maryland, Baltimore. (realistic)
The University of Michigan. (#2 ranked social work school in the US. wishful thinking)
Rhode Island College. (surprising, right? Good program. And I fell in love with RI during those 10 months)
Portland State University. (back to the west coast, maybe?)

Maryland, Michigan, and Portland State all have the Peace Corps Masters International Program within the MSW program... makes the programs so much more attractive.

More to come. Just giving yall a sneak peek.

Time for work.

No comments:

Post a Comment