Friday, August 6, 2010

finally made it.

I finally arrived to the little town of Wakefield, RI. It's a very cute, quaint little town. I live just off Main St., which is theee main street of this little town. The street has a lot of cute little shops and places to eat, and I'm looking forward to wandering around tomorrow checking things out.

The roommates/co-workers that I have met so far seem pretty nice. Very chatty and pretty normal, so that's always good. I was worried they'd be all weird, but nope, people from the East Coast are quite normal.

The house is super cute.. this older white house that is a little rickety in places.. it has character. I'm sitting outside on the covered porch taking in the scene. So I guess right now this isn't deep thoughts from the deep woods. More like deep thoughts from my porch ha. But that's okay.

Everyone else in the house is asleep... I was asleep but I decided to leave my jetlag as is and sleep it off tomorrow. A combined total of 3 hours of sleep is pretty good for me. My stomach is mostly confused about what time it is. It's grumbling and asking for food. Stomach I already ate lunch! It's only 4:40 here. I ate Subway around 1:30 so shush.

We are going out tonight to some Italian place for dinner and drinks/wine. So hopefully it's some good fun!

I'll check in tomorrow and let you know how the town looks on my wanderings.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment