Sunday, August 8, 2010

tomorrow's the day

So Wakefield is an adorable little town. So many trees! Went on a run Saturday morning with Nick, a roommate of mine.. it was a grreatt run. It was about 5 miles in total but took us probably 1.5 hours ha because he was showing me around and we did a lot of walking. I have a bike path directly in front of my house that is probably about 7 miles in length total, but it's beautiful... covered in trees.

There are a lot of cute little stores along Main Street. A food co-op just down the street from me has a bunch of veggie food options, which is awesome. One of my other roommates, Brian, and I went to Mews Tavern last night [Saturday] and played some pool. It was nice to get out of the house and see what's around. Good times were had.

Tomorrow's the day I go into work. Ah! I'm not really sure what to expect but that's okay, I'll go in and just talk to the teenagers. Brian reassured me yesterday that I'll be fine. So it's comforting that he thinks I'll be okay. Apparently some of the boys from his group had been asking about me also, wondering when I will make my grand appearance ha. I shadowed his group during my 3-day visit last month, so he said they're excited for my arrival. It'll be a series of adventures for me but I'm looking forward to it.

That is all. No computer while at work so I'll check back in next weekend! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment